- Juice Beauty Reflecting lipgloss in Pink- I received this in one of my beauty bags this month and it’s been glued to my side ever since. The moisture and shine from this gloss made it a pleasure to wear. I was also thankful that it didnt leave a residue as some lip products do after being on for a while. The citrus scent was also a plus.
- TheBalm Instain Blush in Toile – This gives a nice flush to my cheeks for my “no makeup, makeup” looks. I’m working on a review right now, so I won’t completely give it away–but longwearing MEANS LONGwearing!! (Nuff said).
- Jesse’s Girl Cosmetics /Julie G Gumdrop nail polish in Crushed Candy-If I could eat my fingers I would because they look like candy! This polish is super cute, super pink and I was loathe to remove it! It’s one that I kept reaching for time and time again.
- Sake fragrance mist, by Fresh- This light, clean and crisp scent garnered tons of compliments! There’s not much else to say about this one other than you need to check it out at Sephora and take a whiff. It’s a keeper!
- Dior Diorshow New Look mascara- We joke at PlatinumPJ about having anemic lashes, and I think mine may be the worst of them all, but this mascara came to my rescue! It plumped, defined and lengthened my lashes. I really like the brush it comes with that makes it easier to get the lashes in my inner corner.
- CoverFX cream foundation in N110 as a concealer : This stuff has stolen my heart!! It’s super creamy, blendable and doesn’t settle into lines or cake. It works with all of my setting powders which is a plus because not all makeup works well together. The coverage of course, is excellent and so close to my skin that even I’m fooled and forget I have it on.
- Herbal Essences Conditioner in Unbreakable Seduction: This is a trusty rinseout and detangling conditioner. It has just enough moisture and protein in it to keep my hair well balanced, and tons of slip to make detangling a breeze
FTC Disclosure: These products were purchased by me and this is not a paid endorsement. The views expressed here are my own.
So, what were your favorites this month? Have you tried any of the products here? Tell us!Previous Post: Va VOOM hair!!!
Next Post: Hillery’s Monthly Favorites: March 2013