This is my go to makeup look when I have an important business meeting, interview, or a training presentation to give at work. When I am center stage and presenting to business associates, I want to ensure they hear what I am saying and are not distracted or focusing on my makeup. It’s a polished yet natural face that pulls you together without screaming “LOOK AT MY MAKEUP”.
Makeup used to achieve this look:
- Face primer: Philosophy “The Present”
- Eyeshadow primer: Wet and Wild Fergie “For my Primas” (left eye)* Too Faced Shadow Insurance (Right Eye)
- Lip primer: Carmex Lip Conditioner
- MAC Select Cover-up NW45 (spot concealer)
- MAC Select Cover-up NC50 (under eye concealer)
- MAC Studio Finish NC50 (eyebrow highlight)
- MAC Eyebrow Fluid Line Gel “Deep Dark Brunette” *
Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Lid: “Toasted”
- Crease: “Buck”
- Transition color: MAC Studio Fix powder, NW45
- Makeup Forever Pro-Finish Powder #174*
- MAC “Sweet as Cocoa”
- MAC “Raisin”
- Revlon Lip Butter “Fig Jam”
If you have any questions about this look, feel free to leave them in the comments below!
*This item is being tested as a part of the review process. This post will be updated with links to product reviews as they are published.Previous Post: Winner: Zoya Pixie Dust Collection Giveaway!
Next Post: Hair Product Review: Dezign Ayuan Naturals Brazilian Cupuacu Butter Pomade